Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Artificial Intelligence in the Workplace

.....Good Morning, Dave.......

You science fiction fans out there will recognize that line from 2001: A Space Odyssey. What if we could take HAL 9000 and make it real?  Well, you know, minus the murderous tendencies.

Just imagine: you sit down at your desk, and after a moment for the facial recognition to log you in your virtual assistant asks you how your day is going and what she can help you with. She then reminds you of your schedule, tells you the weather, and reads you a few of your emails.

Sound far-fetched?  Meet Denise, the new virtual assistant from Brazilian company Guile 3D Studios:




Total awesomeness, right?  It gets even better.  The basic version of Denise is available at the Guile 3D website for only $100.  The Platinum and Business editions will run you a bit more, but are still incredibly inexpensive.  All I can say is that I want one.

I have not been paid by Guile 3D Studios for this post.

2 comments:

  1. Well that's nice, but there goes some jobs...=( But I want one! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I've changed my mind, jobs or no jobs, that program is great!

    ReplyDelete